Many people don’t realize how important good dental health is to the life and longevity of an animal. The fact is poor dental care can lead to any number of conditions, from simple things like tooth and gum pain to more complex conditions such as periodontal disease which can lead to other serious illnesses like liver, heart and kidney disease. At Cypress View Vet Clinic, we take your pet’s dental health seriously. We offer a variety of dental services to help your animal maintain a healthy mouth and enjoy a long and happy life.
Our regular wellness exams include an assessment of your animal’s teeth and gums. Our goal is to identify any possible dental problems and address them before they become more serious. At Cypress View we also believe that good dental care for your pet doesn’t just happen in our office. As such, our qualified staff will work closely with you to provide education and guidance on how to perform ongoing dental care so that your pet’s teeth stay as healthy as possible.
The facilities at Cypress View Vet Clinic are fully equipped to provide small animal dentistry services including cleanings, extractions and digital radiology.
Why should you choose us for your pet's dental care?
- Our veterinary care team loves dental work! We find it so gratifying to be able to help pet’s mouths feel better.
- We have a new dental suite, including iM3 dental equipment and digital xray machine.
- We offer a comprehensive dental service. Our Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment and Treatment always include full mouth xrays, IV fluids, thorough cleaning above and below gumline, etc.
In between visits, it’s important that you pay close attention to your pet so that you are able to recognize if something is wrong.
Symptoms that indicate possible dental problems:
- Bad breath
- Inflamed, swollen or bleeding gums
- Difficulty or discomfort while chewing
- Problems swallowing
- Pawing at the mouth