FAQ & Resources
Most frequent questions and answers
Absolutely. Our clinic is limited to cats & dogs.
Please fill out our New Client Form
Petcard offers a simple and affordable way to finance the treatment or product your pet needs and it allows you to get it without delay. The ideal alternative to writing a cheque. Petcard’s veterinary financing programs ensure that you don’t delay the treatment your pet needs due to cost concerns by offering you a variety of financing terms with convenient monthly payments. We will pay your veterinary or service provider in full now and you can repay us in affordable monthly payments.
Health Smart Financial Services is Canada’s leading provider of flexible, affordable payment plan options for healthcare treatments and products. Our ever-evolving proprietary technology platform allows healthcare providers and consumers to benefit from the fastest, most convenient, and most transparent process in Canada. Since our founding in 2009, we have helped over 35,000 Canadians defer their payments – and not their healthcare.
We understand how important it is for you to visit your pet. Visits can be very beneficial but can also be stressful. Here are some tips to get the most out of your visit:
- Give us a call to let us know you would like to come. We can schedule medical treatments around a set visitation time.
- We discourage long visits as patients need rest and monitoring from our veterinary team.
- When possible it isn’t advised to visit while your sedated or recovering from anesthesia because this can cause your pet to become agitated.
- Ideally a visit should be about 15 minutes. We try to set you up in our comfort room when available but sometimes visits will occur in a treatment room or in front of their kennel.
- The privacy of our patients is very important to us. We ask that you limit your questions to ones that are about your pet and visit.
- Leaving a small blanket or toy that smells like home is a great idea and we do our best to keep track of them but sometimes they can get lost.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to call one of our pet health care professionals.
Pet Poison Helpline is a 24-hour animal poison control service available throughout the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet. We have the ability to help every poisoned pet, with all types of poisonings, 24 hours a day. Our knowledge and expertise of pet poisons will put your mind at ease when dealing with a potential emergency.
Are your pets protected from these pesky little creatures? This website provides a wealth of information about these tiny little pests, the dangers they pose to your animal companion and the many ways you can help keep your pet safe. You can even complete a quick assessment based on your location to determine if your pet is at risk.